Reply To: Numerous complaints…Create Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous Numerous complaints… Reply To: Numerous complaints…

IamSpartacus
Participant

I think to blame this on “one individual” goes to show just the mindset that everyone on here has been discussing. EVERYONE needs to look at their own behaviour a little harder. From other peoples point of view this one individual can not post anything without another group of posters jumping on his every comment rubbishing his opinions and some would say they were the “aggressor”. There are two sides to every coin.
I am a little amazed that despite this thread talking about the confrontation between the two groups and their propensity to blame the other for all the wrongs on the forum and other posters clear assertation that maybe both parties are as bad as each other and maybe they should take a step back and avoid criticising each other unnecessarily, there are still people posting blaming it all on the other other party.

I have worked with kids that have a better understanding of how to accept some responsibility and reach a comprimise, if we werent already all adults the words Grow Up would come to mind.

Its really quite an easy soloution, conduct civilised conversation or bite your lip and avoid posting. There appears to be a lack of the required technology or process to look at other ways of policing the forum so it looks like it falls to us to behave ourselves and create a pleasant forum to be a part of.