Reply To: Numerous complaints…Create Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous Numerous complaints… Reply To: Numerous complaints…

IamSpartacus
Participant

I think relying on peolple to stop bickering is wishful thinking unfortunately Ian. There are two camps on here consisting of only a handfull of the total posters, whose opinions are so deeply ingrained they seem to find it impossible to just leave each other alone.
The sad thing is they both offer such a wide and varied amount of really usefull knowledge, information and insight that to lose them all would again unfortunately be to the detriment of the forum as a whole.

I have commented before that the type of people this forum tends to cater to and the related personality types will always lean to a postion of firm self belief in ones own opinions and a level of stubborness that can seem unnatural to most when it comes to accepting anothers position however we can still hope that with a modicum of self restraint that this behaviour can be left at the door when they log in.

Having said this i do still believe a little lively debate is healthy and some of the exchanges are amusing and have brightened up a dull day at work, we all just need to learn a little temperance.