Reply To: Numerous complaints…

Back to Forum

IanFromHKG
Participant

No, VK, I didn’t leave because of BigDog. I left because of the general and increasing unpleasantness that was going on. BigDog may have written the post that tipped me over the edge, but it was merely the straw that broke the camel’s back.

On that occasion I defended you, VK, so you know that what I am about to say is not because I am your sworn enemy – far from it. However, I have to point out to you that just a few minutes ago I asked everyone to think, to avoid pointing the finger at others and blaming them, and to try to avoid cross-contamination of threads by repetition of insults. And what did you do in reply? You attacked BigDog, and quoted an insult from another thread. Honestly, I despair…

Let me say this again: “EVERYONE – and I really mean EVERYONE – who has been involved in the bickering is part of the problem, and has the ability to be part of the solution”. Let me go on to add this: You all have the choice and ability to stop bickering. Why don’t you just do it?

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls