Reply To: Numerous complaints…

Back to Forum

BigDog.
Participant

Oh please. In typical VK style he seeks to divert the focus elsewhere. Again he attempts to paint himself as the victim and then the honest broker. However VK is at the centre of 99% of the unpleasantness on this forum, whether it originates from him or is directed toward him.

As been has noted, VK has a propensity to lob in grenades to stir things up, some ignore them, some tire of them, some are amused by them, some bite back. Yes I am one that bites back, however am firmly of the view that far more posters have departed because of VK’s behaviour as opposed to mine. The forum being far far poorer for the departures.

Some believe his provision of useful information gives him a get out of jail free, carte blanche to be rude/bullying/condescending toward others. Am sorry but I do not hold to that view and push back accordingly. I do not kowtow to bullies regardless of their positive contributions elsewhere.

As AOTG told VK “You only post what you do for reaction, and you’ll be in t’internet heaven right now.”

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls