Reply To: Numerous complaints…

Back to Forum

Henryp1
Participant

Good morning all, what a burn down yesterday on this and the direct aisle access threads yesterday.

However as VK pointed out quite reasonably at 20.22

http://www.businesstraveller.com/discussion/topic/Direct-Aisle-Access#90816

I too am sure that clients and business partners would be shocked by behaviours of some posters should they read the forum.

I do believed that at times it is best to ignore posts rather than react. I also believe that the ability to delete posts by posters should be removed. Only at the last weekend was a sarcastic post left in response to a reasonable post, only to be deleted later.

The position of leaving the forum is I believe, just do that.

All forums have posters leave and join, surprisingly at times when particular posters leave, new names pop up who would not normally post as potentially they have the confidence that they won’t be attacked? New posters are valuable as they bring different views and ideas from potentially the well established ones.

A forum without fresh eyes and new experiences has little potential to grow and be in tune with the current day.

Have a good day and interesting travels.

Henry.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls