Reply To: Numerous complaints…

Back to Forum

Andrew66
Participant

Tom, ( Site Admin) I agree completely with every word of your post and hope that your appeal is successful. It should be because its just decent courtesy and common sense , I wouldn’t like to see the site over moderated because that stems the flow of open discussion and there is nothing wrong with a full and frank heated debate , but respect for others opinions has to be part of that .
I actually think that I’m a bit of an imposter on here because I don’t travel for business , but I do like business type travel for my leisure time , so I thought it would be useful to subscribe to BT to learn more and hopefully gain some useful inside information , plus the 1000 AVIOS bonus pushed me nicely to 100k and a reward flight in F !!!! So Thankyou BT !! I will take a copy to read on the plane and raise a glass to you !!
I also have to say that everyone has treated me really well ( don’t spoil it now!) I will freely admit that I have little knowledge compared to many on here but if I can help by offering an opinion or some knowledge I’ve picked up then that makes me feel part of it all , and I do enjoy reading the posts and people’s experiences etc .

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls