Reply To: Numerous complaints…Create Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous Numerous complaints… Reply To: Numerous complaints…

LuganoPirate
Participant

Reminds me when as president of an English Speaking Club and Federation, I used to organize an Annual weekend and Christmas Dinner. I’d have a request from the Smith’s to sit with the Jones’s as they were such good friends, and a request from the Jones’s to sit with anyone except the Smith’s!!!

But you make a valid point Tom and the petty bickering is a shame as well as being tedious on occasions. I tend to ignore it as I’ve better things to do with my time and I don’t want to be involved in plenty of mud throwing, but when it’s in the middle of an interesting thread it tends to break the flow and one is not sure at which point to comment again.

I can give no suggestions here and I’m just surprised this thread has not been hijacked by posters blaming each other – but maybe you’re deleting those replies?

It is a shame to no longer see FlyingChinaman, Papillion, IanFromHongKong to name a few, and I hope they will come back at some point.

In the meantime I enjoy the forum, enjoy commenting when I can and having met a few of the contributors enjoy their company, so long may the Forum continue and hopefully flourish.

PS. I hope not too many have complained about me???