Reply To: It’s goodbye from me…

Back to Forum

MarkCaswell
Participant

Today is my last day at Business Traveller, and I’d just like to thank you all for your interest in the forum, and businesstraveller.com in general.

Over the last 7 1/2 years i’ve seen the forum launch, and grow from a couple of posts per day, to the dozens, sometimes hundreds of daily posts and comments that we receive today. You may not always all get on, but I do believe the forum provides a valuable resource for business travellers, and I hope that can continue.

My replacement as online editor is Graham Smith, so please join me in welcoming him to the Business Traveller fold. And of course Tom will still be here to keep you in line when needed…

Finally a shameless plug – i’m setting up a local business with a friend in Carshalton where I live. We’ve been running it as a farmers’ market stall on Saturdays for the last six months as a trial, selling local, seasonal fresh fruit and veg, and other local produce including chutneys, juices, honey, eggs, etc, and we are now expanding into a shop, which will open at the end of June.

Here’s our Facebook page which we update a few times a week – if any of you find yourselves in the Carshalton area, pop by and say hello!

https://www.facebook.com/CarshaltonPatch

Thanks, and happy travelling.

Mark

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls