Reply To: Priority Pass card being refused

Back to Forum

FDOS_UK
Participant

I’ve noticed this happening a lot at MAN recently and the problem is that the lounges seem to have generated a lot more business and no longer always have the space to accommodate PP or Airport Angel.

There is no point talking about suing anyone, lounge access when using PP is space available and there is no recourse if denied entry.

No 1 lounge is now charging £5 to guarantee PP members entry, by booking ahead.

I am thinking of changing my PP deal to a lower subscription level, when it comes up for renewal, so I still get good value.

Here are the PP T&C extracts that apply:

1. All participating lounges are owned and operated by third party organisations. The cardholder and accompanying guests must abide by the rules and policies of each participating lounge and the cardholder accepts that registering for a lounge does not guarantee continued access. The cardholder accepts that the Priority Pass group of companies has no control over the lounge operator’s decision whether to admit any cardholder, the number of people allowed in any lounge at any time, facilities offered, the opening/closing times, the length of time which cardholders may spend in the lounge and any charges payable for extended lounge visits or the personnel employed by the lounges. The administrators of Priority Pass will use reasonable endeavours to ensure the benefits and facilities are available as advertised, but the cardholder accepts that the Priority Pass group of companies does not warrant nor guarantee in any way that all or any of the benefits and facilities will be available at the time of the cardholder’s visit.

12. The cardholder further accepts that the Priority Pass group of companies is not liable for any loss to the cardholder, or any accompanying guests, arising from the provision or non-provision (whether in whole or in part) of any of the advertised benefits and facilities.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls