Reply To: An unusually personal post!Create Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous An unusually personal post! Reply To: An unusually personal post!

robsmith100
Participant

Hi Martyn,

Hope you had a better weekend?

I remember some things my father used to do if he was going to be travelling for an extended period of time. First he would try and schedule trips during school holiday periods that way depending on where he would go he would combine the time in to a family holiday we would fly out half way into his trip and spend a week him. That way we could still have breakfast meet him for lunch and then of course we have the evenings together. Even better on weekends because we could actually do activities and trips together. If this was unfeasible to get us out to him he would make sure his firm flew him back back for a weekend every two weeks or so regardless of where he was even if it was just for a day. There was very rarely an occasion where this was an issue as he made sure the company was aware of his personal responsibilities at home and their policy of corporate social responsibility.

This morning, while getting a coffee at work I was ear wigging the girl in the queue about here recent travels out that way with her partner and their extra curricular activities. Have you thought about doing a Thai cookery course or perhaps a Thai kick boxing class? Both are apparently highly attended by British nationals either expat or holiday makers.

Hope these help…