Reply To: Advice neededCreate Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous Advice needed Reply To: Advice needed

Potakas
Participant

Hi,

I would like to know what BA offers in a situation like this one we are experiensing, tomorrow i have a connection flight through LHR with BA and it is very possible to be cancelled, i booked the ticket with my debit card and i didn’t add any insurance.

I asked the customer service if they will offer me accomodation in this case and their response was possitive, although i have no intetion to wait on the costomer service desk for so long. Can i go direct and book a hotel room and then submit the receipt in order to take the refund? Are there any condiotions such as maximum ammount per night or if the hotel should be near the airport ( i suppose all the hotels arround heathrow will be full) , can i get money back for lunch or dinner?

I have no intetion to have rich life and then to expect BA to pay for this, so i want to know if someone had any experience what about i should do and spend maximum.

I would like to mention that when i called BA reservation center the next available flight they could find for my flight was at the 26th of December, so it seems that i will spend a lot of days at London in this case.

Thanks