Reply To: Travel InsuranceCreate Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous Travel Insurance Reply To: Travel Insurance

JeffRush
Participant

As a supplier of business travel insurance I have come across many Business Travel Insurance products which tend to be nothing more than Holiday Insurance with a Laptop Cover thrown in!

Having researched this area over the last couple of years we concluded that many Business Travel arranagers, even some of the biggest, actually seem to shy away from providing a Business Travel Insurance as part of their service.

There are many card schemes and full blown business travel insurance products that continue to fall short in many key areas, such as:
* Pre-existing medical conditions;
* Replacement Employee, if you are taken ill and cannot present / carry out your intended tasks overseas;
* Provide costs for a rebooked trip in the absence of a replacement being made available to cover for you
.. and so on.

We have developed a product which we believe caters for most scenarios encountered by corporate travellers overseas, however, an insurance policy for an all singing, all dancing, everything covered, nothing excluded policy would cost the earth.

It seems that a number of players are charging the earth for something that falls well short of this expectation.

There are some good tips on http://www.bti2go.co.uk , which you maay find useful and by all means come back to me through BT to raise any questions you feel I may be able to assist you with.