Reply To: Travel Insurance

Back to Forum

JeffRush
Participant

Hi MartynSinclair, apologies for the delayed response – I do indeed exist but have been away in the Lakes (holiday) with no signal, no email … bliss … but does not allow me to get things answered via various forums – again apologies for the delay. I am traveling to France tomorrow to oversee the travel insurance arrangements for a client of mine who is co-ordinating 3000 student customers within Alpe D’Huez. It will no doubt prove to be a very interesting visit!

In answer to your previous queries:

are you offering a regulated product? YES.

do you cover car hire in the USA? NO

do you accept ‘sole prop’ businesses? CAN YOU EXPAND.

what is the maximum trip length allowed? IT CAN BE CATERED FOR AT ANY DURATION.

what are the maximum number of days allowed out of the UK.
IT CAN BE CATERED FOR AT ANY DURATION.

do you cover flying in corporate aircraft and private flying both as a crew member and pax (non fare paying). AGAIN COVER CAN BE ARRANGED FOR VERY SPECIFIC CIRCUMSTANCES, WHEREAS USUALLY FLYING WOULD BE EXCLUDED (EXCEPT AS PASSENGERS IN LICENSED PASSENGER CARRYING AIRCRAFT)

what is your web site? http://WWW.COVERED2GO.CO.UK BUT WE ARE JUST COMPLETING THE DEVELOPMENT OF BUSINESSTRAVEL2GO (WWW.BT2GO.CO.UK) WHICH WILL GO LIVE IN LATE APRIL.

Please feel free to contact me on Email: <a href="mailto:jeff@rushinsurance.co.uk“>jeff@rushinsurance.co.uk; Tel: 08444 82 7760 or Mobile: 07722 311052.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls