Reply To: Travel Insurance

Back to Forum

MartynSinclair
Participant

Since my last post re travel insurance I have been trying to get hold of the poster “Jeff Rush” through his company but, no reply.

I am still trying very hard to find a decent travel policy which has been recently further highlighted by a friend, whose mother was rushed to hospital with a reoccurance of cancer (albeit in another area and after being in remission for 14 months). My friends were due to travel out to the states and so far their claim on their travel policy has come to nothing due to the small print. I suggested that my friend gets his doctor to sign him off as being the casue for holiday cancelation, i.e. my friend is not in a fit state to travel and leave out the fact that his mother has cancer, which in effect is exactly what happened.

So please, BT if you can help, is there anyone out there able to offer an extremely comprehensive travel insurance policy for both personal and corporate cover.

And Jeff Rush, if you do exist, please let me know how to contact you becasue emails to your company have gone unanswered.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls