Reply To: BA Cabin Crew Strike – Consolidated ThreadCreate Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous BA Cabin Crew Strike – Consolidated Thread Reply To: BA Cabin Crew Strike – Consolidated Thread

CallMeIshmael
Participant

Krug – let me say this again – it was not, is not, and has never has been about pay, though it hasn’t stopped you/BA continuing to peddle the pay agenda to garner support. The strike is about bullying, victimisation and intimidation resulting from BA’s 1960’s autocratic leadership style – and we all know what happened to Weinstock and where GEC ended up!

Isn’t it interesting that BA refuses to go to independent binding arbitration with respect to suspensions and firings? Isn’t it interesting BA insisted on all legal cases against them being dropped in their recent offer?

Most of the legal cases in process are being bought by individual cabin crew or class action groups as opposed to Unite.
Interestingly although BA has won a couple more cases against Unite than it has lost BA has not been awarded costs. They were very close or split decisions, maybe influenced by Walsh’s assertion that “BA is in a fight for survival” at the time. I hope they won’t be suckered twice.

I feel sorry for the majority of staff at Waterside who believe, if they are not seen to actively support the leadership ??? , that they will be victimised themselves and their careers put at risk. And also because of the toxic legacy which Walsh will leave behind regardless of outcome.
Hey Krug you continue believing and regurgitating everything BA peddles, am glad most courts don’t. Keep flowing in the big Egyptian river.