Reply To: BA Cabin Crew Strike – Consolidated Thread

Back to Forum

metheman
Participant

It really is interesting reading these threads..We all have our opinion which is everyone’s right, but as in all disputes you never hear the whole story..

I have just come back from a day with the BA crew at Bedfont Sports ground,supporting my wife ..PLEASE…They are NOT Militant’s or as was stated in another thread ” very vocal aggresive badly led staff “..They are LOYAL workers,many there for 30-35 years who are very sad at having to take this action..They ALL and I mean ALL want to see there rights to work not abused by WW who appears hell bent on changing the company..Never forget it is the Workers who are the Union and the Workers make BA..The support was fantactic,but as I said earlier NONE of them was happy with the strike..

Some older CC were in physically crying at the thought that this great airline that they have worked for, proudly, was being changed without any thought…As to the amount of flights departing, it is strange that one plane spotter who had been there all day saw the same 747 take off and land 3…YES 3 times after approx a 35 minute flight..Strange..I dont know of any destination that a 747 flies to and back within 35 minutes..read into that what you will…I hope , and ALL the CC I saw today, hope that there can be an agreement reached soon,so that hundreds of loyal and proud BA empoyees can get back to doing what they do best, and that is serving the public with the best service on what is the best airline..So don’t judge everyone with what you read in the newspapers..Give them some understanding whether you agree with the strike or not..Thanks for taking the time and effort to read this article and hopefully this thread will not be repeated..

metmanmart

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls