Reply To: BA Cabin Crew Strike – Consolidated Thread

Back to Forum

JackyLek
Participant

I just have some questions maybe someone can help me :

Have the Union or BA consider in the deal that when the company running profit they will get a raise or bonus ?

Coz is not possible to get profit with this current situation for BA, and the Union should see it .

And what kind of Education this Union people have behind them ?

I hope I dont upset many now, but what I have seen and learn from the world people with NO education within their field will only destroy their company or country!

Ex : Just take a look at Vietnam and Zimbawe two nations who was top in the Economy and lifestyle, and now running by NON education people and ruin their country.

I just hope BA Crew know about their leader competance and what they can help the company to survive NOT only what is best for the Crew. Mr WW has show his competance before, and frankly I see what he is doing now is very positive. Have some confidence on the CEO and give him a chance to show that his plan will work or not before starting a mess like this !

I hope all fellow traveller havent got into trouble of this strike!

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls