Reply To: BA Cabin Crew Strike – Consolidated Thread

Back to Forum

NTarrant
Participant

Expat – I do appreciate your situation and you are not the only one to book business trips in advance to take advantage of lower fares, I do the same where I can.

The point I was making is that UK laws mean that at least you know in advance, when, how long and when it will end. How many of your thousands of flights have been disrupted by weather, terror threats, increased security, air traffic controllers in France, baggage handlers not affiliated to BA and the list could go on. I find it hard to believe that in 32 years you have only been disrupted by the threat of strikes by BA and have never been caught by disruption to other airlines or by other factors.

Whilst you do say by industrial action its only BA, again find that hard to believe in your experience of 32 years and thousands of flights, unless of course they have all been on BA in which case I would say you have been incredably unlucky

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls