Reply To: The fattest person I have ever sat next to…Create Topic

Home Forums Other Miscellaneous The fattest person I have ever sat next to… Reply To: The fattest person I have ever sat next to…

Hess963
Participant

Hi everyone !!

just to stay objective here–if I am the flying pax with huge size–and I know that a typical economy seat is just too tight for my own comfort–isn’t it just normal to think, what is better for me rather than torment myself with discomfort and your neighbours as well. If want to sit in Y class–I would rather take the possibility and purchase the seat next to me and at least secure myself peace, comfort and freedom. Regarding flying in C or F. Some C class seats are wider than Y class seats in general–but there are airlines which C seats are not that wide enough–for some others( I saw it often in my previous flights–some had problems relaxing in their C seats internat. and regional) So what would be the best–buy the a second seat in Y or get a C or F seat with wide seats.

P.S. this is not an offence on those readers who are big in size–but an objective opinion, instead of cursing the airlines or people of a certain region.