Reply To: Searching for ultimate business trip carry-on Luggage?

Back to Forum

matty3d
Participant

Hey everyone,

I’m wondering if anyone can help me out as I’m looking for new luggage, but I haven’t found anything that is “super ingenious” or one that works any better than another brand. That being said I think I’m going to not buy a set this time, even though I always think I’m going to use all the pieces I end up using the mid sized one and almost never using the other pieces. Does anyone have any recommendations of luggage they’ve had great luck with? I’ve found a couple pieces that aren’t bad but what I really cannot seem to find anywhere is a suitcase that one can carryon but that will fit a full sized men’s suit jacket without having to fold it into quarters and wrinkling the heck out of it. I’ve tried various suit bags but they don’t have any form to them and end up bulging on one side or just being too fat generally because of the hangers etc. (not a fan of them and I’ve tried a couple different ones). I guess I need the perfect business trip bag, something that I can carry an extra suit, three dress shirts, a pair of shoes, toiletries and various incidentals (maybe a polo top, t-shirt and pair of jeans), I know people who tend to pack all this stuff in a carryon, but I don’t know how they do it and part of it I think is that I’m a 44L so my suit jackets are a little bigger and wider than theirs are. If you have any ideas, suggestions, or websites I should checkout that would be awesome. Thanks again,
Matt

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls