Reply To: Warning avoid Heathrow parking 24 7 Ltd

Back to Forum

Jefferydavison
Participant

I feel compelled to let you know about the terrible experience I had on Sunday evening.

I arranged valet parking at Heathrow through Heathrow Parking 24 7 Ltd. I was quiet happy with the way my booking was handled at check in. The driver was waiting for us when we arrived at T5. It all went horribly wrong on my return. We were told to call the company when we had reclaimed our luggage. I called there office at 19.14 and was told my car would be returned in 30 minutes. After 45 minutes I called and asked for an update. I was told they only had one driver working and he was caught in traffic and they could not give me an estimate of when I would be reunited with my car. After several more calls my car was delivered at 21.04 hrs. The car was filthy and covered in bird excrement. I also noticed that they had clocked up 15 miles.

I found the attitude of the despatcher lacked all customer service skills and very very rude. He did not even offer an apology for the long wait for my car.

I would really urge everyone to avoid this company, there are plenty of other more reliable companies offering the same service.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls