Reply To: Why do they do that?!

Back to Forum

K1ngston
Participant

I too wish I needed a hair dryer alas those days long gone!

OK my rant, why oh why do I always pick the slowest ****** queue when I an in an immigration queue? Example yesterday arrived into Bangkok went into line and then realised the jobsworth was looking at everyones stamps in their passport … give me strength.. Why in the 21st century can the systems that they use be quick and help us on our way?

Rant 2 Hotels that charge me for wifi WTF is all that about, or even worse offer you free wifi that is slower than slow and then charge you a ridiculous rate for “super duper” and then once having clicked find that is just as s**t?

By the way go to the reception and when they have charged you say I thought i had free internet and they will more often than not remove the cost, but recently at a rate per hour at a hotel in Singapore internet was more expensive than the room!!

Rant 3 Avios points and upgrade vouchers whats the point BA?? I can have an update when I’m 93 if I book now ……….

There you go rant over great thread Ian and wish that back better

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls