Reply To: Why do they do that?!Create Topic

canucklad
Participant

Well David & LP…… I’ve been called special and I’ve been called a tool and no doubt I’ve also been called a special tool …..And that’s just by friends and family!!
But rest assured, recently I’ve struggled to put one tool to full use, so having more than one would be a waste ….. : )

Back on rant mode…..and BigDog’s showers…..I’m going to add those Oooooooh la la de la de da, usually boutique hotels with their plunge showers, fitted with multiple gleaming ,sparkling knobs ( staying on theme : ) that control water pressure, temperature, direction, flow capacity and probably the lunar tide……..The consequences of this excessive myriad of gleam management can be very painful indeed.

Imagine waking up on a Monday morning, hung-over from the weekend excesses, in a strange hotel and a full week of joyous work ahead of you…… You stumble into your bathroom to notice this wondrous water world…… “This’ll freshen me up “ you say to yourself …… You stand full of anticipation awaiting a spa like experience to freshen you up into the week, washing the weekend cobwebs away……..You boldly turn the tap and ………………………….

An artic whoooosh of icy water horizontally blasts your nether regions with the force of a polar bears bite, you double over in pain whilst your brain computes how to turn off the continuous blast of water that is now following about the shower like a heat seeking missile !!

And I’ve not even started on ……whatever happened to the simple rubber plug! .