Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?Create Topic

Home Forums Frequent traveller Frequent Traveller Where has the Club World service gone? Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?

BigDog.
Participant

Rather unpleasant pictures allegedly from BA F….

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-2917124/Filth-Class-Horrified-TV-news-presenter-films-disgusting-grimy-conditions-board-class-British-Airways-flight-St-Lucia.html

…My partner, Kai and I took this trip after a stressful couple of years where we’ve both been working in different countries. We’re not part of the jet-set. We saved for this once in a lifetime opportunity and I’m really appalled that BA could treat us, or anybody else, with such contempt.’

He added: ‘This is nothing short of corporate greed. They took our money – lots of it – and clearly can’t give a damn about their customers, whether they’re in first or economy.’

After being contacted by MailOnline BA apologised for the poor state of the First Class bay and admitted they had ‘fallen short of our usual high standards’….

One wonders where is the BA lady in a high vis jacket who fastidiously examined their first A380 for tiny scratches on the BBC docudrama inside BA.