Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?

Back to Forum

MrMichael
Participant

I don’t bash the BA bashers, they are entitled to their views, and I think with few exceptions are genuinely held beliefs as mine are when I am positive about BA. Although suggesting a BA crew tried to poison them is probably taking the bashing rather too far.

Back on topic.

I do most of my travel short haul on either BA or IB, I prefer BA.

Long haul I have a choice when going to other places as it is my own money, so I call the shots not travel mangler (yes, mangler not manager).

For Australia I have a huge choice and have used Thai, BA, SIA and Malaysian. I probably prefer Thai for comfort and service, SIA for entertainment and BA because I like their timetable. I am shortly going to Oz and have chosen BA club, purely based on price…..I got the tickets via Oslo some £800 pp cheaper than Malaysian or the Middle Easterners were offering and over £1400 cheaper pp than Thai or SIA. I did also consider the Chinese carriers. On the way back I have one sector on CX.

I think in many cases BA are cheaper, and you get what you pay for.

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls