Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?

Back to Forum

AllOverTheGaff
Participant

GoonerLondon – 08/01/2015 18:57 GMT
Ive just had a read through this thread and Im not surprised to see its 4 pages of the usual comments from the same people. Honestly! I’m not sure I understand the motivation.

I just checked – prior to this thread my last critical post of BA was on the 30th of June 2014, it was a reply about their introduction of the “Happiness blanket”. From what I have read on this thread, the O/P doesn’t seem to have a massive beef with BA either – in fact he opens the thread by proclaiming he/she is a Gold BA member, so I am not really sure where your comment about the *usual comments* comes from. I’ve not flown BA in almost 14 months, so I don’t really complain about them that often, only when I fly with them.

Notably, on your own forum posts, I read three pages, as a rough guestimate I’d say more than 85% of what I read was pro-BA – which you are perfectly entitled to post – on a forum designed to engage posters in conversation, but it is more than a little hypocritical to then remark about the same posters posting the same stuff.

I thought this thread was very reasonable…..to a point.

Rgds.
AOTG.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls