Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?Create Topic

Home Forums Frequent traveller Frequent Traveller Where has the Club World service gone? Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?

GoonerLondon
Participant

Well I occasionally fly CX /AA/ LH/LX/SQ. But live in London, so BA gets 70% of my business.

I have had good experiences and bad experiences on most airlines in equal proportion.

But if I didn’t like BA Im not sure how much time id spend on forums like this repeating my opinions about how appalling it is, let alone continue to fly them. There is plenty of Star alliance choices from LHR – I’d never need to suffer BA again if I was unhappy.

Its not what is being said that I’m getting at. As CX diamond says – his views about density, food etc is not new news, but I of course understand that to be a valid opinion. But i’m not sure it needs to be repeated in every thread about BA by the same people. At least I wonder why they bother, the readers here all know, and the company obviously has other data that shows a contrary point of view.

BTW: the worse meal I’ve had in flight is from Cathay! And I hate the SQ seat. And perhaps the reason SQ and CX have had so many iterations of their seats is they struggled to get it right, experimenting with angled seats and narrow seats, unable / unwilling to bite the bullet and provide what BA have offered for years.