Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?Create Topic

Home Forums Frequent traveller Frequent Traveller Where has the Club World service gone? Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?

rferguson
Participant

Shalene I seriously do not think it would be worth the CSD’s job to poison your food. I don’t know of any crew that carry around a secret supply of liquid laxative ready to vent their fury on passengers. I would imagine the CSD was just as frustrated as you were at the lack of beef.

Club Kitchen items for return flights all contain the same ‘ambient’ items that are loaded ex LHR. This includes the cadburys chocolate boxes, crisps, nuts, biscuits, popcorn. Fruit and perishable items such as sandwiches are uplifted downroute dependent on the route length and time of day of flight. But absolutely, the end result seldom matches the impression given in the menu.

AOTG the market will continue to dictate how successful BA is with it’s premium products and also how soon they will likely make any change to them. I was able to find the traffic figures for DEC 14 versus DEC 13. Premium traffic was up 3.4%. Revenue per passenger km up 4.1%. The ‘customer voice’ figures relate to NOV:
Intend to recommend +5pts
Intent to travel BA again +6pts
Overall satisfaction +7pts
Value for money +3pts
Net Promotor Score +8%.

Until passengers avoid BA in numbers and reverse these figures I don’t unfortunately see a lot changing. And I will still be handing out plastic tubs of fruit.

Yes stowage you are right about the washbags. It’s now returned to how it once was – unisex washbags with eye masks and ear plugs INSIDE. That would have definitely been driven by the number of complaints.