Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?

Back to Forum

shalene
Participant

I haven’t been offered a newspaper for at last my last eight flights. The food is on the decline. I think the staff issue is a pot luck, they are either going to be lovely or rubbish. The head stewardess asked which option I wanted and I asked for beef, she said most people wanted beef so I had to choose something else. I responded that I didn’t eat chicken curry and there was something in the vegetarian option that I was allergic to. To say she was furious with me was an understatement, I did get a beef meal and then ended up sitting in the toilet for the rest of my flight and a friend of mine told me that they probably spiked my food with a liquid laxative as it is a favourite trick when you PO a stewardess! (she was cabin crew for a few years)
On the way back the food was so poor there was nothing on the menu that I could eat so waited for the snack bar to open only to find that it was a manky banana, couple of apples and a couple of sandwich wraps that I detest. I could not wait to get my breakfast and as I said I just wanted the bacon roll she said she would be back with it in a minute. I reminded her again and again until the captain came over the tannoy to say cabin crew seats for landing. So all in all a terrible couple of flights!

Magazine Subscription
BTUK September 2017
Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls