Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?Create Topic

Home Forums Frequent traveller Frequent Traveller Where has the Club World service gone? Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?

MrMichael
Participant

@ acireale – The problem for BA and many other businesses these days is the short termism in regards to results. In the public and private sector the CEO of whatever the organisation is judged on the results last posted, a bit like a football manager. Certainly all business should have R&D investment, and BA are no different in that regard. Do they do enough? maybe not, I don’t know.

Maybe the BA bashers have higher expectations of our flag carrier than they deliver, perhaps that leads to disappointment. Skytrax rates BA as four star, do people actually perhaps think they are a poor five star and that is why people criticise? I don’t know…maybe I am easy to please and am a four star sort of guy.

Must dash……got to be on the 09.15 LHR to MAD…………IB again, lucky me..I will ask the cabin crew at the door as I leave the aircraft if they are proud to work for IB.