Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?Create Topic

Home Forums Frequent traveller Frequent Traveller Where has the Club World service gone? Reply To: Where has the Club World service gone?

CARLOSCAVALLINI
Participant

It really impress me how BA still in biz. No doubt, it is one of the worst airlines in terms of service vs price pattern. If you fly LHR/S’pore you will notice that the business class of S’por Airlines is much more comfortable (I would say as twice as more comfortable) than the 1st class of BA. More over, I would rate the service of S’pore Airlines about 10 to 20 times better. If flying to Asia from Europe, it is absolutely ridiculous to buy 1st in BA when you can pay much les for a ticket in business in most Asian Airlines, with a much much better service and comfort than BA. In the case of flights USA/Europe try (IE) S’pore Air JFK/Frankfurt. Then you may use trains which is much better that flying within Europe. Virgin is another very good alternative both for flying and trains. This is my conclusion after flying 40+ years between the US, Europe and Asia. Any other non american or european airline will also make the job (IE: Qatar etc). I truly believe that the day the skys are opened for any asian airline to fly inside Europe and the US, most american airlines and european airlines will go bankrupt in 2 or 3 months.