Reply To: Why no silent zones in Business Lounges?Create Topic

Home Forums Frequent traveller Frequent Traveller Why no silent zones in Business Lounges? Reply To: Why no silent zones in Business Lounges?

MarcusUK
Participant

Common around the world unfortuantely, having the odd “attention seeking behaviour” of someone practically shouting o everyone can hear down the mobile.
Normally gets parred with walking around tring to be important and making their “Authority” known during the conversations!

The truth being they have little, looking at their manners & conduct, unstylish scruffy clothes, and no business accumen that any Company would want represented.

In recent months i witnessed an Australian really shout out at a gate, “Why are you shouting so loudly on your mobile phone so everyone can hear you? Is there soemthing wrong with you?!!”
he promptly stopped doing it!

Another guy in the SQ Business lounge in Sydney, “yes, thats right, sell, sell on my authority, I am authorising this”.
His phone then rang, so it was obvious he was not having a real call at all!

I hope that some of the Business cabins remain quiet with the allowing of use of mobiles.

But the competent business man, secure in himself, confident and good at what he does, will not need to “perform”.