Reply To: Best and Worst Travel Moments – 2010Create Topic

Home Forums Frequent traveller Frequent Traveller Best and Worst Travel Moments – 2010 Reply To: Best and Worst Travel Moments – 2010

CMBurchhardt
Participant

My best travel experiences of 2010 always occur when I deal with friendly and helpful people becasue I know the service will be spot on, especially where in flight service is concerned.

My worst experiences of 2010 always occur when I deal with unhelpful call centres and client/passenger facing frumps.

So the best smile of the year goes to all those wonderful cabin crew from all over the world that make my flights so comfortable (most of my flights are with BA).

The biggest moan of the year goes to the cabin crew who very occasionaly make it plainly obvious they dont want to be at work along with the frumpy staff who man the desks of the Galleries lounges at Heathrow and the arrivals lounge in T5.

Happy holidays everyone – I feel extremely blessed being able to travel as much as I do. Long may it continue and may 2011 bring continued success to us all along with peace between all who are in conflict………….thats, wives, husbands, familes, unions, airlines and contractors – goverments, and politicians.