Reply To: Obnoxious kids in Business ClassCreate Topic

Home Forums Frequent traveller Frequent Traveller Obnoxious kids in Business Class Reply To: Obnoxious kids in Business Class

rickasia
Participant

Yes TiredOldHack you are right however is an “open” expensive service that many uncarefully arrogant parents made unpleasent thanks to the totally PASSIVE policy currently applyed by 100% of the carriers to rosicate any cent possible making often advertisment about their 1st or business class a big expensive lie.

I’m senator in Lufthansa and I stop to fly awith them due the lie flat and no privacy seat and the massive qty of kids you find in the trip to and from HKG, on LH cabin crew they jast reply to you they can not discriminate any one so I discrimine them stopping fly.

Cathay and British are a little bit better but on BA my last fly from HKG to London was glad by two kids and a couple of parents looked like they bought all the site of first business section. I have to say. BA is losting many points due dirty blanket delivered with bad smell and hair in business class from BLQ to Gatwick and so on.