Reply To: Obnoxious kids in Business Class

Back to Forum

rickasia
Participant

I agree with you Binman62 that is a metter of fact air transportation is a public service and also often adult (because adult they haven’t any excuse) they are more bed educate than child but I can’t agree that cabin crew and fly company’s rules allowed to ignore the “ignorance” of certains parents (not the kids, the kids are jast a product and a mirror of us), exactly because 1st and business aren’t cheaper and the company like to represent these class like the top for the business travelers or rich leasure travellers they MAST adopt strictly policy to invite parents (not kids) to observ rules and have education, if they haven’t education someone mast teach them.

I remark that (as you) I pay on my own for the seat and if you make money honestly you don’t like to waste having unpleasant travels due silly policy to that has to satisfy any one jast because paying.
I learn from my parents doesen’t metter how much you have in your pocket, you mast get and give respect for you you are and what you do same should understand fly companys when peoples pay for a seat 2 or 3 month of a worker’s salary.

Moreover you are right when you mention the bus or MTR but these service except some reality (like 1st class MTR in Hong Kong) are thinked for every one and ofcourse they mast be suitable for small pocket, different is when we talk of 2000 / 3500 Euro, I’m sorry but I have to disagree with your sentence. I don’t need find an alternative transportation like private jet, is the carrier has to change policy.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls