Reply To: Obnoxious kids in Business Class

Back to Forum

Inquisitive
Participant

The originator did not mention the airlines. Normally, the crew take care of noisy kids (and people), I am surprised, it did not happen in this case. I have one experience in SQ, the parents were travelling in business class and the grown-up children in economy. After take off, the children came to see the parents and was making quite a noise. (in new SQ seat, twp person could seat comfortably). Within few minutes of staring/glaring from other passengers, the crew came and told the parents very politely and firmly that this is not allowed and remove the kids. For all children behaviour, the parents are to be blamed. On the other hand, I have seen a lot of well behaved children in business class. Another point is the availability/varity of entertainment. On few occassions, my children travelled with me in business class in SQ, they were totally engrossed with the AVOD system.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls