Reply To: Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Batu Ferringhi, Penang, MalaysiaCreate Topic

Home Forums Accommodation Hotels Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia Reply To: Shangri-La’s Rasa Sayang Resort & Spa, Batu Ferringhi, Penang, Malaysia

Andrew66
Participant

Hi , UBLT, great review and enjoyed reading it, we loved our holidays in Malaysia , perhaps overall it’s a place I would love to tour around in the future ( my ideal trip when I retire ) a few years ago we did a cruise along the coast from Phuket to Singapore and visited Penang for the day and really liked it there .
Another couple of places I would recommend to visit if you’re that way are Kuantan , we stayed at the Hyatt there right on the beach , it was lovely and real fun , and also Borneo , we were at the Nexus resort but there is a Shangri La resort there too and they did have orang utans there as well !!
I very much agree that this hotel chain is very good , we visited the S La in Muscat last year and it was outstanding , a very high standard of hospitality .
Hope you had a great birthday , I’m sure you did being in Malaysia with the lovely people and food they have there !