Reply To: Hotel Security Breach

Back to Forum

KeaneJohn
Participant

I have only posted one complaint on here. You will find it under Discussion > CAR RENTAL COMPANIES.

I was contacted by Avis and my out of pocket expenses covered and the corrupted profiles sorted and reservation duly made. Indeed an employee recently contacted me to make sure everything was all in order.

Still waiting to hear the answers to my 2 questions that you haven’t answered twice yet Skyguymanchester.

There is no excuse for abuse in anger just because you didn’t get the answer you wanted to hear. You are showing yourself in a great light and I doubt that you would act like this infront of your boss.

If I had the misfortune to come across such aggressive and vulgar behaviour from an adult I would ask them to leave immediately and suspend all service immediately. Such actions are tantamount to bullying and should not be tolerated.

It is even sadder to note that you are happy to admit that thats the type of person you are. Still I guess it takes all sorts.

Now I will just wait patiently for the answers to my 2 questions.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls