Reply To: Hotel Security BreachCreate Topic

Home Forums Accommodation Hotels Hotel Security Breach Reply To: Hotel Security Breach

KeaneJohn
Participant

Skyguymachester.

I have indeed read all of this post and your unprofessional outbursts so I did read that you had given the company ample opportunity to reply.

You then however went onto post in a public forum (Trip Advisor) the details. Interestingly you posted them here and cited your reason in case they got deleted.. maybe for breaking Trip Advisor House Rules ?

However in posting on a public forum you point blank told Brittannia that you did not want to be contacted. So I ask again as you conveniently did not answer in my last post by posting on Trip Advisor how did you want Britannia to redress the situation ?

I also don’t see anywhere in my posting where I said that the Data Protection Act had not been breached. Please feel free to correct me here however. I asked YOU which part of the Data Protection Act had been broken which again you conveniently did not answer.

You may say you feel strongly that I am an employee of Brittannia. I can say that I am most definitely not. I have stayed at Sachas once in the last 10 years and that was once too many for its hot and claustrophobic windowless rooms but it served a purpose on a night out in Manchester in town when one of these big football clubs had a home game.

As mentioned, I am not an employee of Brittannia. Indeed I have used forums (this one) and Facebook to post concerns that I have had and in all cases they have been resolved quickly within a couple days.

You can give feedback and you can complain. This can be done effectively without having to be abusive or sarcastic whilst doing so.

There is one person that is being ridiculous on this thread and I can assure you it is not me.

Some people definitely are silly throwing the toys out of the pram when they don’t get their own way and indeed use smoke screens to hide their mistakes.

Kindly let us know when this airline stops using this for their staff ?