Reply To: Hotel Security Breach

Back to Forum

skyguy79
Participant

KeaneJohn.

It is a Pakistani wedding actually and guess what ? It wasn’t an empty threat. Sachas had already been the prime choice until this incident.

I had given plenty of opportunity for the hotel/management to respond if you care to read this whole thread.

You claim that Data Protection hasn’t been breached at the Brittania ,so if you would like to give me your bank details so I can call your bank and see how much you money you have or don’t have in your account, your payroll details so I can see how much you get paid and perhaps your credit card number so I can maybe check what you spend your money on ?

Sound ridiculous ? That’s because it is.

If you wouldn’t consent to the above, why should someone else ?that The relevant departments of the airline have been notified and may I say I strongly feel you are a Brittania employee from your response, which is like that of a moody 14 year old teenager who has been grounded for a month.

Unless of course you post your real name,address,DOB,National Insurance Number,Passport number here ?

I sometimes have to laugh at the silliness that prevails on this forum.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls