Reply To: Hotel Security Breach

Back to Forum

KeaneJohn
Participant

To be honest I am surprised that any airline would house the crew here.

That said skyguy the tone and attitude of your emails and review on TripAdvisor was unprofessional and like my 5 yr old nephew throwing a tantrum when he can’t get his own way.

Almost tantamount to blackmail infact. I am sure you had no intention of having an Indian Wedding there and just posted that to look big.

You have even said on there that if they want to contact you not to bother. How are they expected to redress the situation ?

They know full well that such an unprofessional email (loser) will have no clout with the procurement department of the airline. If one of my customers was insulting like that to me, our management would go back to the customer to advise of the inappropriate nature of the email.

Could they for example have already contacted the airline, said sorry for a small blip of unprofessionalism and the matter has been resolved with their client. The airline ?

Also, which part of the Data Protection Act has been breached ?

I think you will also find, the airline will NOT be paying the hotel a lot of money to base their staff there. They would have got a good volume based contract.

As you weren’t paying the bill, I think your unprofessional faux complaint is unwarranted. If anything it should be the occupant of the hotel complaining to their employer if they thought their security was being compromised.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls