Reply To: Where to stay in Thailand

Back to Forum

skywards
Participant

What is this pick on Skywards week?

BKK-man, The Majestic Grande was only an option and you know the J.W.Marriott is on the same Soi as the Majestic Grande..I bought a town house next to a rough council estate….but i don’t need to go through that rough council estate to get to my house and you should know fine well you don’t need to go past NEP to get to the Majestic Grande…you turn left on Sukhumvit Rd go past the J.W.Marriott and Shazzam on the right is The Majestic Grande….

Hua Hin, You may also know that all the non stop flights from LHR land either early in the morning (Thai) or mid afternoon (Thai, B.A. Qantas and Eva) when the traffic is a little more busy…from the airport to Hau Hin takes 3 hours beleive me.

11 hour taxi ride to Hua Hin during Songkran, I was left with little choice…my wife had got to Hua Hin two days earlier than me from the UK as i was working in Dubai..at the time getting to Hua Hin was not a problem until i found out SGA had pulled the plug on the flight from BKK to Hua Hin…then it become a problem…i knew it was going to be busy…but true love got me there in the end (Wife is English not Thai)

Kind respectful regards,

Skywards.

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls