Reply To: Which airports should be completely demolished and rebuilt?Create Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports Which airports should be completely demolished and rebuilt? Reply To: Which airports should be completely demolished and rebuilt?

canucklad
Participant

Well Ian, I’m scratching my head to think of an old airport I’ve used recently that was fit for purpose and an enjoyable experience. Andhas expanded gracefully.

And the only one I can think of is….YVR, yet it still has its critics.

Like you I don’t get Bangkok and because I don’t have the luxury of the lounge at HKG, it sadly has lost its appeal, specifically when I’m departing

Now, you’ve made me laugh Bath_VIP…. The reason I’ve fallen out with HKG is the replacement of the Sports Bar with a pizza express….Now there is only a poncy overcrowded piano bar, at EDI I’ve no such worries.

Yet ,and here’s you’re H&S campaign point. Its more ironic and some would argue hypocritical to allow EDI to forcefully flow all passengers,including children past alcohol and tobacco than anywhere else in the UK. Simply because the SNP has correctly targeted “DRINK” (imagine Father Jack) as a problem Scottish society has to get to grips with…
Yet, you pass security and after a pathetic walk retracing your steps you’re met with lovely lassies tempting you with spirit….