Reply To: Best and worst connecting airports

Back to Forum

KSHaggag
Participant

I don t want to sound biased ,but Zurich remains one of the best hubs in Europe in my eyes .Amsterdam Schiphol is a beautiful ,efficient one but undergoing some restructuring now raising some complaints .Those who love it know that Schiphol will undoubtedly regain its top position in Europe once the construction works are done .
Madrid Barajas T4 S is a nice hub ,little known by many but offering a superbly smooth transfer experience !..thumbs up !
I do love the relatively new Star Alliance Terminal in Vienna ,housing OS and its Star partners : sleek,elegant ,clean ,glittering with its chic black and white marble decoration .The walkways might be a bit long sometimes but this airport offers one of the most efficient transfer experiences regardless the class you are flying in …nice shops ,restaurants ,lounges ,views ,etc….One of my favorite duty free shops anywhere on the globe remains the ” HEINEMANN ” shop there for perfumes where I make sure I always buy what I need on every occasion I fly through it !..you rarely find sales assistants who run to you to help ( and get the business ) like that shop !!!..

Be up-to-date
Magazine Subscription

To see our latest subscription offers for Business Traveller editions worldwide, click on the Subscribe & Save link below

Polls