Reply To: Dubai (DXB) Terminal 3 lounges – any adviceCreate Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports Dubai (DXB) Terminal 3 lounges – any advice Reply To: Dubai (DXB) Terminal 3 lounges – any advice

Schaible
Participant

The Dubai International Airport Hotel on air-side in DXB is disappointing. I have done that once and won’t do it again.

Check in at 2:00 in the night took over 30 minutes because they closed their computer system and the receptionist did not appear experienced. I was stranded in the lobby, tired and was not even offered a drink. A big let down after a 20 hours day in the office and in the air …

My room was tiny for Middle Eastern standards, extremely dark (window facing inside the building, view on Business Lounge).

I did not try their food & beverage because I prioritized my rest and looked forward to decent catering on my oncoming Business Class flight.

When I missed my connecting flight at another occasion Emirates wanted to put me into this hotel again which I refused. After 5 minutes I was thru immigration and 15 minutes later I was checking in at Le Meridien which was a fantastic experience.