Reply To: BBC2 to Air “Airport Live” from Heathrow in JuneCreate Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports BBC2 to Air “Airport Live” from Heathrow in June Reply To: BBC2 to Air “Airport Live” from Heathrow in June

KidsterUK
Participant

Find it very interesting to read all comments about the show. Everyone is aloud to have an opinion. What I dont understand is why everything has to become so negative and bitching all the time on this Forum. Maybe that is a British thing.

I find the programme Airport Live very entertaining. I travel a few times a month and I am a geek… so Im excited and will tune in tonight for the second episode. The programme could have been hardcore factual and taking it to another level… However BBC 2 is public service and we have millions of people who only can afford to travel ones a year… maybe less. They might find this more interesting then frequent customers. This show is for the wider audience.

2.5 million watched the first night (that is excl catchup and iPlayer) compared to 5 million cat loving people watching the so hardcore factual Horizon about what your cat is doing while you’re away. I prefer Airport Live and thank BBC for doing something like this. Especially now when the Airports/hubs are a hot topic in Britain. I miss Dan Snow but Humble’s did alright.

Enjoy tonights show everyone.
K