Reply To: Terminal 5 arrivals loungeCreate Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports Terminal 5 arrivals lounge Reply To: Terminal 5 arrivals lounge

CMBurchhardt
Participant

There have been many posts about the T5 arrivals lounge and I certainly consider it a superb offering for when eligible. The lounge is a great success but naturally with any success there comes growth problems.

1. The lounge staff are continually achieving the unparalled status of being the rudest BA public fronting staff I have ever encountered. The way they deal with rejected pax attempts to gain entry is simply unacceptable in any business.

2. The lounge offers superb facilities, but with BA achieiving a growth in the business market, the lounge appears to need enlarging at peak times.

3. Different departments witihin BA are advising passengers of different entry elebility criteria. The last few times I have used the lounge I have been witness to arguments and debate as to what pax have been told regarding entry requirements

4. Indeed I was previously one of those who was denied entrance, despite having an email from BA (with logo) confirming that my flight qualified for access.

Thanks to BA for providing this valuable benefit, but I do think that the product needs tidying up and eligibilty more clearly defined throughout the business – please do not direct me to the Exec Club pages, becasue quite clearly, these are not the only eligibilty criteria.

BA I believe also issue guest passes but I am not sure how these came about.