KS Haggag: Beauty is in the eye of the beholder BUT while we all have our idea of our winner, it is the following mermits any airport should have in order to qualify for the nomination:-
1) Geographic location and connectivities
2) Sound building structure and good facilities, including the transport for in and out of the airport from the town centre
3) Ease of use to all and not just the premium travellers
4) Clean, congenial, efficient, relax and safe envirionment
5) Over all enhanced travel experience.
Asian airports score the highest marks but there are also some quite nice and pleasant airports in the rest of the world.