Reply To: Heathrow T5CBack to Forum
@NTarrant – according to the folk on FlyerTalk, an extra carriage has been added to the TTS.
@businesstraveller – someQs:
– Are gates going to be announced earlier?
– Will it be possible to use the lounge in T5B and then head on to T5C?
– What is the division of flights between A/B/C?
– Why are aircraft boarded through only one bridge in T5B when 2 are available; will this continue in T5C when there are up to 3 bridges available?
– What proportion of flights are still going to be bussed (notionally from A10/A4, but that’s a sub-point)?