Reply To: The Worst Major Airport in EuropeCreate Topic

Home Forums Air Travel Airports The Worst Major Airport in Europe Reply To: The Worst Major Airport in Europe

conair346
Participant

Manchester thinks its a major airport. It serves a large area and has more direct routes than LHR and LGW, but its still a poor airport.

T2 is ok, but very boring and long. T1 is not fit for purpose anymore and with the underpasses to gates 22/24/26 its pure inconvenient. There are so many places where arriving and departing passengers contraflow. T3 is slightly better but again its split over a number of levels, but only by a few steps each time. And in all terminals the airbridges are dire. During October the bridges had a number of issues relating to the cold weather and their inability to cope. The bridges should have been retired about 10 years ago. Some leak all the time, some dont drive at an aircraft right, some have a mind of their own and try to take the doors of a/c and the rest are just broken. I wrote off a toilet service truck cause the CCTV didnt work on my bridge. Not my fault as the toilet service truck shouldnt have been there!

Worst Airport that thinks its a major airport: Manchester International!